Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 30 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

I opted in to Managed Payments

I had been receiving the invitation for a couple weeks, and since ebay is now including PayPal payments along with other forms of payment I decided to opt in. I just did it over the weekend and am brand new to the program. First, in order to avoid an...

I know this is not jewelry but I thought you can help me. You all have been helpful in the past.

What I's like to know is who are the faces at the top and bottom of wall sconce and the creatures on the side. I asked the question on Antique board but no one got back to me. I think this is bronze. If I am taking space from someone else please let ...

100_6235.JPG 100_6237.JPG 100_6238.JPG 100_6240.JPG

Internet's up Eye Candy Wednesday

Mine was down for five days thanks to a lightning strike eating my router. (the less said of what I think of my arrogantly slowpoke service provider the better) That said, whatcha got for Eye Candy? Keep the pictures smaller for faster loading, and a...

DSCF2208.JPG DSCF2212.JPG DSCF2213.JPG

Help! Vintage 1950s Turkish prayer beads. Not bakelite, fails the test. Test for Amber positive.

I have these gorgeous prayer beads.My grandfather purchased them early 1950s while stationed in Ankara Turkey during World War ll, with my grandmother and Mum.My mum gave them to me and only said, “Never sell these”.They fail Simichrome test for Bake...

A makers mark stumper! Asterisk in circle symbol on Sterling or gold

I've seen this mark on both 14k gold and Sterling pieces, but even having researched for several hours on every Hallmark database I know of, I've come up empty. Please let me know if you have any ideas on what this asterisk in a circle makers mark mi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors