Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Makers mark or owner?

This lovely Native American sterling silver bracelet is marked "R Shezlea" (Sp?). Do you think this is a maker's mark or just the owner/recipient of the bracelet? My opinion is that someone had their initials engraved on the bracelet. Does not look p...

1 009.jpg 1 013.jpg

Another Mystery??

Anyone out there familiar with these marks?? It looks like there is a crack going right through all 3 of them. The top one is stamped 7071 but there is another number (or 2) right on the crack and can't read it. Is it some sort of serial number?The s...

1 001.jpg 1 007.jpg 1 023.jpg

Need help on sliding ball necklace

Part of a large lot I bought and just now doing research to see what is the best way to describe this sliding ball. The chain goes though the center so not like a Harmony chime. Pretty open work and small enamel tiles? Anyone with ideas? Thanks

IMG_5177.JPG IMG_5182.JPG IMG_5178.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Eyeroll Eye Candy Wednesday

I swear the COVID brings out the idiots and local stores hire them... That aside, has anyone gotten out to find anything? (I've found that I need to recharge my camera batteries.) Keep the images smaller to speed loading, and as always no live auctio...

DSCF4613.JPG DSCF4616.JPG DSCF4642.JPG

Some days I shouldn't get out of bed....

Got up at o'dark 30 today for an estate sale that I really didn't want to go to. But they had silver ... that was priced above melt. Got some stuff, and on the way home stopped for some items from a now-closed consignment store. They were mine. Inclu...

Neutral Nelly

Someone bought a bracelet, kept it a about 10 days and decided to return it because they just don't like it. I haven't gotten it back yet, but they left positive neutral feedback. Is that allowed? You'd think by the actual feedback everything was gre...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors