cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the HE** did they do now?????

I've been away for a few days, went to check on my listings and what have they done now??????

I opted out of the seller hub as fast as I could and what I got is still different from what I had last time I looked.

Why do they keep changing things on us?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I couldn't agree more! It is so frustrating!! I want my old all selling page back. Now I have to go to a different page to see scheduled listings. Why do they keep trying to "fix" what isn't broken????? 😵

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Because someone has to justify their job.  Just wish we didn't have to pay the price.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I was moved into this 2 1/2 years ago, so it's really not new. I was annoyed at first, but it took a couple of days to get the hang of it, then it's fine.

Change sucks, we humans don't like it. But it's where it's going. If we want to continue here, we do it. And it's not as dramatic a change as the other million threads say it is.

I'm still here, and I'm okay. So> take heart and carry on.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I've been using the seller hub for quite awhile.  Took some getting use to, but I really like it now.  I'm even starting to like the "new and improved  listing tool" now that it works well with a PC.  It still has a couple of things I would change, but it's not bad.

I hate change too.  I also saw nothing wrong with the classics that we all were use to.  Don't know why all the changes.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Thanks everyone for letting me rant!

I don't sell consistently, Spring and Summer I am too busy with live selling to give online selling the time it needs. So I will be taking a break anyway. I guess when I come back in the Fall I will try to wrap my head around the seller hub - unless of course they change it again 😩

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

It’s challenging to me,  seems like a lot of extra steps,  but maybe I will get used to it.    I also just got moved to Managed Payments sooo it’s a lot of changes at once.   My brain is hurting.  🤯

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Marie and Mermaid, remember we are always here to help.  Feel free to rant or /and ask questions.  Yes, I agree some of the changes eBay makes are a royal pain in the a--.  And when they make the changes without explanation it is totally frustrating.  I think they forget sometimes there are those of us that didn't grow up with a screen in our face and a mouse in our hands.  So trying to figure things out and how to use them for our benefit is not easy. 

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I agree  Mforjan, I HATE the new "selling" page which is different than the "active"  page. I like the "old page, everything in one place.

I need to go to the main page to see if I have messages, they don't notify me on the active selling page.  They also don't give you the total on the active page only on the selling page-why do I need 2 pages for the same thing? Grrrrrr

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

It’s just plain awful and I am so lost! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I just switched from seller hub back to what I "assume" was the classic view ... I can see why you would hate it.  Seller Hub is so much better.  You do know that you can customize it so that you can put different areas on one page ... orders, listings ... promotional offers ... feedback ... and so forth.  

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

It's not just here. The other E place is the same way. Actually, eBay is more user friendly - or at least more transparent, IMHO.  I'm working toward having my own site. Kinda tired of paying to have my stuff on pages where other people's similar stuff is advertised on the page I paid to use. 🙄 It's all about money for the execs of the venue, not about money for their customers - i.e. the sellers. LOL, I started on eBay in the mid-90s in the Beanie Baby Boom days. THOSE were the good ole days! 😎

Message 12 of 12
latest reply