cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tancer II Question

Not real familiar with this line..have only seen some of the Christmas pieces over the years.

I have a couple MOP pcs here.. but wondering what the tiny pink flower  on the necklace would be made of? It`s 1/4" long

Thank ya!

DSCN9750.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Tancer II Question

Best guess is (Conch) Shell but could be Coral. Keyword searching each with the Maker might narrow down the type of material?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Tancer II Question

Thanks ocn!  In looking at  samples of each..I`m leaning toward the angel skin coral.

At least I can add it as a good possibilty!  😊

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Tancer II Question

I had a look around google and found a mop heart pendant but no flower bud on the chain with it.

I wonder if it were an add on. It reminds me on Hawaii so I wonder if it might be coral souvenir charm or pendant.

Are they connected on the same bale?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Tancer II Question

I wondered the same, crow.. so I checked it over..Whew! 

I did a thorough exam..the heart has a  tiny loop..the flower has a  tiny loop & there is 1 ring for both..it took me forever to be able to discern where the join was in that  jump ring. 

I don`t think the average person could get it closed up that well!  LOL 

I had to use my fingernail to make sure what I was seeing was  indeed where it was closed..it`s so tight!  Maybe someone had a jeweler add the little flower..who knows...since apparently  it was never worn

Thanks for all the help!😍

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Tancer II Question

Awww that lil flower bud is so cute.  I think the color looks more like Angel skin coral too. 💗🌸

Message 6 of 6
latest reply