cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RENTERS

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE IS USING THE RESTOCKING % TO DISCOURAGE JEWELRY RENTERS?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

RENTERS

I've always wondered about that. Is that really ok to do? Don't you think it might make you get more SNAD defects so they can get around that? Just curious on other's opinions
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

RENTERS

I'm not doing it.  Just wondered if anyone else was.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

RENTERS

I'm not charging a restocking fee either and so far all my returns have been very soon after the delivery, so I don't think I've had any renters (yet!)

As far as SNAD's, come Feb. it's not really going to matter what the return if for as long as we resolve it (finally a possitive change!) 

Pauline

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

RENTERS

Cleio was talking about using those Tyvek bands to discourage renters . Might not be a bad idea on high end or festive jewelry . I've thought about it before , but have not tried it yet . They are very affordable right here on the Bay. I don't charge a restocking fee either . 

Mermaid 🐋

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

RENTERS

you can grab a package of those adhesive tyvek tabs like these and attach to all your jewelry:

and put in your TOS that all tags must still be intact.  Just be sure to put them in a place that would be obvious if they were worn

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

RENTERS

They also make fluorescent ones . Haha ! Stop those renters in their tracks !

Mermaid 🐋

Message 7 of 7
latest reply