cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: Ebay Pages Taking Forever to Load

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm using a desktop computer and Chrome. Same thing on my Android tablet.

This has been going on for the last several days, maybe the entire past week.

Seems to be affecting many people after reading the online comments about it so it's not just me.

I can see potential buyers just giving up when the listings pages take so long to load. 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: OT: Ebay Pages Taking Forever to Load

It's not just the pages loading slow driving us off in droves. I don't know about anyone else but I haven't gotten any extra free listings since June. All I have gotten is my normal 50 and it doesn't take long to use those. I have started to put a few things on FB just to see how that goes. I don't sell enough here to justify a store.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

No problems with eBay pages loading - but the boards? Slow as molasses!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Hey, things seem to be back to loading quickly. Anyone else notice?

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Morning! Yepper..back to normal (as normal as they can be that is) Cat Happy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

And today it's ANOTHER one. Anybody get hit by the latest glitch - being dunned for fees you've already paid?

And check out the comments on the ECB article about showing your phone number to sellers (yes, that's a proposed Thing after all the flapdoodle about direct communications). One commenter filked "We Will Rock You" -- can't get it out of my head this morning!

flotsamlogo
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Yep, the boards are loading as usual now Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 21
latest reply