cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker's Mark Help Needed

Bought the beautiful cast bracelet the otherday.  It has a maker's mark I haven't seen before.  I'm sure this is a newer piece.  Besides the marker's mark it is also marked with 047, which I am assuming is the number of the design.  TIA

SB4771.JPG

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Maker's Mark Help Needed

First impresion was Asian (or a series of Asian) markings stacked together.

Then I saw what might be wings on the upper portion of the mark???

Kind of abstract looking, maybe it's upside down??

OK so I'm not a lot of help 🙂 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Maker's Mark Help Needed

At least you tried!  LOL  Thanks.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Maker's Mark Help Needed

I turned the mark around in hopes that someone will recognise it.Maker's Mark (2).jpgMaker's Mark (3).jpgMaker's Mark (4).jpg

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Maker's Mark Help Needed

That is an unusual Mark 😕
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Maker's Mark Help Needed

Great looking bracelet but I'm not familiar with the mark Smiley Sad.  There outta be a law!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Maker's Mark Help Needed

Sorry, had to step out for a bit.  

Thanks OCN I thought I found it on one of the links you posted ... but it was for a body piercing jewelry company.  I just did a fast look see, so will go back over them slower this time.  I tried Google Image, and you don't want to know where that took me.  LOL

I know Dream, some days I can just scream!  But I promise, when I get up yonder I'm going to look some of these designers up and whack them along side the head!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply