cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this unsigned Miriam Haskell? Is it okay to use in title?

I have a unsigned pretty pink choker necklace and earring set I picked up a while back. As I have been researching I have come across similar designs but different colors. Most have called it unsigned Miriam Haskell. Should I use "unsigned Miriam Haskell" in the title? Thoughts? I usually don't attribute to unless pieces are signed. Thank You for looking and commenting!

20230417_131802.jpg20230306_155045.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@rayann67   I would not use that in the title .

I usually dont attribute items to a maker if they are not signed either.

You could put in the description - looks like other Miriam Haskell in style but there is no marks or signatures.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I agree with @klhmdg 

Here is a link to a Miriam Haskell imageevent site.

Bluboi Imageevent 

There a many pages to help with IDs.

This page talks about necklace clasps.

Haskell Clasps 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Haskell is one of the designers that I would actually feel comfortable with attributing because so much of the early stuff was unsigned. That being said, this does not look like a Haskell piece to me. The construction is just not right. The necklace hook would have had some sort of embellishment usually, and I have never seen a bracelet with a hook on it by her. It would have a push in clasp on that style of bracelet. So, I would not include anything about Haskell in the title, however in the description I think it would be fair to say it is done in the Haskell style. It is definitely trying to look like her designs!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Wow , that is a beautiful set.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello again, thank you all for your quick responses!  The clasp did look a little plain to me for a Haskell piece. In the style. Thank you kraftique, I too think it is pretty. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply