cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got two new shiny tools for my shed does anyone else want some new tools

I came home to a message on my listing saying that the diamond is less than 1/2 the size I said and it is NOT a box link chain because it is to slinky and doesn't feel rough like a box chain but for $20.00 refund they would keep it. I said please return it for a full refund including refund shipping,. The next message said that they tried to leave approriate feedback for me but they have to wait 7 days for a negative and since I won't give a partial we are at a stalemate unless I want to change my mind about a partial. I went to cheyanne in 56 with my friend cj. They have only left one other negative but the seller responded that they wanted a partial of $50 to pay for ring sizing.  Here's the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10K-Yellow-Gold-1-4-25-Carat-Diamond-Pendant-Necklace-Box-Link-Chain-3-1-Gra...

The other one is a brand new 0 feedback buyer who the NPB will close tomorrow.  It is so ro when frierso is a -8. Here is the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14K-Yellow-Gold-Nugget-Bracelet-Heavy-23-2-Grams-Mens-Womens-Unisex-Not-Scra...

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: I got two new shiny tools for my shed does anyone else want some new tools

NPB = Non Paying Bidder

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Mermaid, NPB is a Non Paying Bidder, it just frustrates me that your item is tied up for 8 days and you can't even offer it to the under bidder or sell it elsewhere in case they decided to pay right at the last minute on the 8th day.

Thanks everyone for letting me vent a little. I have had more problems in the last 60 days than I had for all the other years combined.

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Oh ok gotcha ....so you were saying the non paying buyer case would close tomorrow . Sorry just being a little spacy .

Sorry your having to deal with all of this frustration . I know first hand how annoying it can be . I hadn't had a return in forever and BAM 2 in a row . The first one was a pair of sunglasses . He opened a SNAD . The guy said " his friend who worked in a sunglass hut said they were safety goggles " I said my friend wore them as sunglasses to play golf . Return for refund .

He returned without tracking . I did receive them . When I refunded him , he sent me a message saying his friend may have been wrong , possibly they could have been older than what he was used to . Well DUH !!! We all know working in a sunglass hut does not make you an expert .

So I called eBay to get the defect removed . They sided in my favor . I'm still waiting . It's been a month and the defect is still there . I'm calling again in the morning .

If anybody wants another tool , this guy was SOUTHERN and I know he was ONLINE and it happened with one of the AUCTIONS . All lowercase and squished together .

Sorry did not mean to hijack your post . Just thought it might make you feel better to know your not the only one going through this craziness !!!

Mermaid 🐳
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

P.S.

Looked at the auction . Definitely looks like a box chain and 1/4 carat diamond too .

Mermaid 🐳
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Thanks for the information on your numpty, anyone that has had problems can feel free to post as it does seem our tool sheds can always hold another new hoe or shovel.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Good for you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 21 of 21
latest reply