cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Just what we didn't need - a June Update Glitch

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water..tellin' ya.  Apparently this isn't affecting phone bidders, but anyone using a real computer can't read your descriptions right now. You can't even read your own, most likely, or anyone else's.  Anyone trying runs into the dreaded Captcha that won't admit they're a Human.  There's an Error message line showing when someone tries to read a description, advising readers to join the queue of folks running into the problem. If they can figure out how, and as if it would do any good. Meanwhile as usual phone bidders probably have a tough time even finding the description. (and they wonder why I and lots of others quit selling?)

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/All-item-descriptions-being-blocked-by-a-...

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for sharing.  I'm sure glad for the heads up.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

We have to keep proving we`re humans....maybe they need to prove they`re not idiots! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I thought it was just happening to me! I was looking for something the other night.....grrrr

Message 4 of 4
latest reply