cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone recognize this mark? On sterling cufflinks.

Before listing, I'm hoping to identify the maker's mark on this pair of sterling silver cufflinks. It looks kind of like a stylized elongated S or F, intersected by a heart or other shape??? Each is also marked "sterling". Help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

ssbuttetcuffs3.jpg

ssbuttetcuffs9.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

cuflinkking would probably know. He has always gotten back with me in the past when I have sent him a message. It may take a few days though.

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the lead, AV. I made an email inquiry to cufflinkking with a link to this thread. I hope to hear from him soon.  Meanwhile, I'll keep looking. I enjoyed seeing the fantastic cufflinks on his ebay seller's page!  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

He has a website as well, that can easily be found just by a Google search. There is a terminology page that I use, it explains the different types, such as toggle, etc. It's an invaluable reference.

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 4 of 4
latest reply