cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did D&E Juliana make a crystal necklace or did someone just stick this tag on it?

I have this lovely crystal bead necklace with a rhinestone clasp in like new condition that has this Juliana tag on it. Any thoughts?

julianacrystalneck-003.JPG

julianacrystalneck-001.JPG

julianacrystalneck-005.JPG

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Did D&E Juliana make a crystal necklace or did someone just stick this tag on it?

Hmmm.. I realy don`t have a clue if they did or not..will do some checking. 

But my initial gut reactions says this is not  D&E and the ONLY thing I am basing it on is I would think..given their quality & lavishness  of other items..I just can`t see them producing a 'plain necklace' like this with no  kind of spacer beads.  LOL  Now how`s that for an off the wall unscientific deduction?  Smiley Happy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Did D&E Juliana make a crystal necklace or did someone just stick this tag on it?

I have never seen a plain crystal necklace by D&E.  I have three D&E books and belong to the original D&E group, so I have seen a lot of D&E.  I do know there were fake paper tags made and used on pieces about 10 years ago when Juliana really was a top dollar item.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply