cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dali Sterling & Turquoise Pendant. Who's Dali?

Marked Dali and 925 on the back. Search results show only Salvador Dali, and the mark doesn't match, plus it's not his style. Anyone familiar with it?

Dali Sterling Turquoise Pendant Necklace 1.jpg

Dali Sterling Turquoise Pendant Necklace 2.jpg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dali Sterling & Turquoise Pendant. Who's Dali?

I think I may have found it! https://jewelrybydali.com I couldn't find a picture of their marks at all, but the style on some of the pendants looks just like this one.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Well Salvador Dali was from Spain.  I know Dali is a Latin name and also very popular in Mexico.  .925 silver is very popular in Mexico.  There are native tribes in South America that may like turquoise like our native tribes.  Or it could be from the Southwest.   If it were mine I would scour the Native South American and American artisan lists.  

Off to check if I can find anything,  but there are others here that are better at this sort of thing.  Sit tight and hopefully they will be by soon

GOOD LUCK ❣️ 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for your response, Southern. After I read it, I looked in Bille Hougart's book, "Native American and Southwestern Silver Hallmarks," but no Dali listed. Maybe it was made by an obscure jewelry maker, who happens to have a very nice hallmark. 😊

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I think I may have found it! https://jewelrybydali.com I couldn't find a picture of their marks at all, but the style on some of the pendants looks just like this one.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I think you most certainly have found it, Christine! My pendant is on the site, with a different gemstone. I don't know how you did it, but thanks very much! 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

No problem! I just google searched for "dali sterling silver -salvador" to get rid of most of the Salvador Dali pieces. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Brilliant. I have done that in the past, but didn't think about doing it for this. Thanks, again.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Other than a 4th generation jewelry designer,  who is Dali?  Did you find out where their located ?  Just curious.  😊

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Sorry for the delay in responding. I haven't been here in a few days. I did find out it's a store in Jackson, WY. I live in WY and occasionally go to the Jackson area. I don't recall the store, but I'll check it out the next time I go.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

😊 No worries.  I was just curious.   Jackson Wyoming it is.  

Message 10 of 10
latest reply