cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Feedback Novel To Write Or Read?

flipping_treasures_0-1617032437032.gif

eBay Changes Feedback. Here's Why Sellers Hate It (ecommercebytes.com)

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yeah..I read that earlier..nothin they do surprises me anymore.  I told somone the other day..about the only thing left for them to do is tell us how to price our merchandise..and every time I see their 'trending prices' when I do list something..makes me feel like it`ll come sooner than we think maybe not an actual price given us...but an attempt to make sellers stay within 'price boundaries'. 

The only good thing that could POSSIBLY come out of the lengthier FB allotment is..when an undeserved FB is left or buyer is just plain bein an IDJIT...  at least sellers should be able to write a bit more of the truth 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the link.

In most cases, the opportunity to say more would be better passed up.

The advantage I see is to make feedback less like coded messages.

The same wisdoms of FB will be true: Keep feedback replies short. Focus on promoting trust rather than airing circumstances, rebuttal of accusations, or redemption.

There will now be more opportunity for both buyer and seller to say what shouldn't be said.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I`m gonna have to respectfully disagree with you..in that there will now be an opportunity for a seller that has received unfair FB..to  be able to factually & in a business-like manner defend their reputation as a seller, should the need arise

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not that it'll do any good.  Or that FB won't remove the comment for some reason.  As if they need a reason.  And of course, once you reply to feedback they won't remove it.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

No good prospective buyer would read them. Time! Time is a precious commodity which eBay is ignoring. Short and Sweet is changing path with Sour and Tasteless which ultimately is going to cause more friction. This is a very bad idea    

Message 6 of 6
latest reply