Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Plants from Poland Confiscated by Customs/USDA.

Hello! I purchased 7 different succulents which I won at Auction from a Seller in Poland.I asked the Seller how to purchase a phytosanitary certificate because I read that plants from overseas would need one. The Seller wrote that she has never had a...

Kecai Liu

Hello. I recently purchased a canvas print with the name kecai liu on the bottom. I can’t find anything on this artist. Is anyone familiar with this name? Before I lost it on here I’d like to find out some information on it. Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ancestry DNA Kits Sold on Ebay

I purchased two Ancestry kits from a seller with excellent feedback. The price was excellent--less than half of what Ancestry.com sells them for. I was skeptical, but I looked at their feedback. I also Googled "buying Ancestry kits on Ebay". I also s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 21 helpful

Dept 56 lion

I am going to be listing a dept 56 ceramic lion I have. Its a larger piece and I can’t find one like it Does anyone have any additional information about this piece for me? Value? Age ? I contacted Enesco ( who bought dept 56) and they have no idea. ...

CF58F7D6-73E4-4B61-BDD8-BC1F545CA6D2.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

5/10/15/20 M RGB SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Flexible w/ 12V PSU Remote Control New

Hello eBay community.I listed ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/184413633140 )this item only RGB 5050.But I want revise it (RGB 5050 and RGB 2835).Isn't it problem?Can I revise the description also?(because sometimes I can't revise some listing.)Please help...

Fruadulent claims of Antique Vintage Chinese Yixing Zisha Teapot

I have been collecting these pots for over 50 years. I have had to have some of my pieces certified and Authenticated through receipts and actual value of them to get them insured. Since last year I have seen a 1000% increase in claims of Antique and...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake Seresto flea collars sold on e bay

I purchased 2 flea collars on e bay which I thought were genuineMy dog has been ill having used the collar My vet has confirmed they are fake I am in contact with the supplier who is negotiating with me on discounting the items He has asked me to pro...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors