cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! WHY DOES EBAY SUCK SOOOO MUCH???

So, I had been away from eBay for a while because there was a time that I received used product after used product when I ordered new.  I HAD it.  Almost two years later, I wanted a specific phone case I had purchased before, came back, found another case through a seller I loved and would up buying three, some books, etc.  All good experiences, granted.  THEN, it began again.  One book did not arrive.  No problem.  It was only $4.08.  A comforter set, however, was canceled without me knowing it, so when it did not arrive a week or more later and I checked, I found it never shipped.  I did find it for $12.00 more though.  Okay.  I bought it again - unbeknowingly - through the SAME seller who had canceled the other one.  SO, yesterday, I received NOT the black, King comforter set I ordered, but a QUEEN, red one ... with a HOLE!  NOW, THAT is not the issue BELIEVE IT OR NOT OR WHY I AM HITTING THE WALLS FRUSTRATED!!!!!!  THE ISSUE is that I tried to do an online return and the "confirm return" option is greyed out.  Ooookay.  I can deal.  I then tried contacting Customer Service and they have this "verify you are human" &^$*& "pattern" which I cannot see on any browser and to top it off it says: "click here for a list of browsers if you are having issues ... but you guessed it - I CAN'T ACCESS THE LIST BECAUSE I CAN'T SIGN BACK IN APPARENTLY!

HOW DO I CONTACT FRICKIN CUSTOMER SERVICE???

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

OMG!!! WHY DOES EBAY SUCK SOOOO MUCH???

You don't need to contact customer service though I did provide a link to contact a USA based representative.  Try to reboot your device or use a different browser and see if you can open a return case. 

@xerrafina 

Go to your eBay Purchase History and open a return case.
Find the item in your Purchase History and press the big, blue 'Return this item' button. Select "Item is Not as Described" as the reason for the return.

If it requires you to upload a photo to the return case you will need to do that.

Seller will be required to provide a prepaid shipping label IF they want the item back before refunding. Send the item back with the prepaid return label.

When the return tracking shows delivered back to the seller, the seller will have 2 days to inspect and refund your purchase. If that does not happen, on day 3 there will be an "Ask eBay to Step In", option for you to click on. EBay will refund your money.

If seller does not send a return label within 3 days and the "Ask eBay To Step In" option is not available, you will have to contact eBay. Contact eBay thru Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

Using the instant messaging and explain that the seller has not provided a return label.

Under NO circumstances do you close the return before getting your refund, REGARDLESS of what the seller might tell you.

Come back here with any or all questions you might have throughout this process.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 2
latest reply