cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

My item was put on ebay $249 and a buyer want to buy $11! I said no! My postal fee would be about $17! I canceled the request ,called ebay talk to the agent  ,he said yes this is not right! I sent a lot of messages to the buyer but he harassment me! This is not right! How could someone not understood this is not goodwill  I can not pay to him $17 postal fee and he wants my stuff $11! This is a robbery! No I don't sell it for $11! The prize is$249! That's it!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling

What item? I see a .99 item you sold. I don't  see a $249 item.  If someone makes a lowball offer like that you ignore or decline and block them. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Selling

If you list an item in auction and it only gets one 99-cent bid, you are obligated to sell it at the winning bidder's price. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Selling

You  listed an item with a starting price of 99 cents.  You got one bidder who won it for (guess what) 99 cents.  If you cancelled, what reason did you use? The CS person gave you the wrong information.  Your eBay selling career may possibly be sunk before it even gets started.  

You may not have done enough reading and understanding prior to launching into selling.

Sorry.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Selling

Always start  your auctions at the lowest price you would accept if one bid wins.  Yes, you have to ship your item that sold for 99 cents plus shipping.  Once a bid is made, your buy it now price goes away.  

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 5
latest reply