cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't receive the item I ordered

I ordered a printer from Jolsa_boopers and I did not receive it.  I was in contact with Mr. Boopers the entire time telling him every day the printer had not come, but all he could say was to have a happy life.  I was in contact with Ebay and told them the printer had not come and I opened a case.  I showed pictures of the doorstep they say the printer was delivered to and I showed a picture of my doorstep, totally different house.  I kept checking with LaserShip who said they delivered it and could not reach a person until after they said it had been delivered and that was all they could do.  Ebay will do nothing for me.  I ordered the printer to use in my craft room.  I had been saving for it as I am retired and do not have a lot of income.  I guess at 73 you don't necessarily matter to people who say they know it all.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

LaserShip is notorious for “delivering” packages that disappear and are never seen again. I can’t believe they’re still in business. I’ve stopped ordering from stores that use them. I’m sorry your printer disappeared, but keep pestering LaserShip. 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

In your eBay purchase history for that item, what exactly does the tracking show? 

Posting ID
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

If I read the OP's message correctly, it shows a picture of the package delivered to a doorstep.  Unfortunately, it's not the OP's doorstep.  

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Ugh, how unfortuante, I'm so sorry you are experiencing this.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with your age, eBay and the seller don't know what your doorstep looks like, they could google it and try to find out, but that is out of the scope of their responsibilities I'm sure. 

The seller is the one that purchased the shipping label and they are probably the one that has to get a case or claim started with Lasership.  I'm not sure why you were in contact with the seller the entire time telling them everyday the printer had not arrived, do you mean after it was marked as delivered or before it was marked delivered?

Are you able to scout around the area using google maps to see if there is another house on the street that resembles the photo, or a street near you that has the same house number to try and track it down (granted a doorstep is not the easiest thing to hunt).

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I just today discovered it had been left on the doorstep of a house on another street that was for sale and empty.  My husband thought it could have been in the picture and the address is the same number but a totally different street. I called the real estate woman and she said it was in the garage and I could just go get it.  At least I have it now.  Thank you for your interest and reply.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I found it today in a vacant house that is for sale on another street.  We had been looking around at houses outside our neighborhood but close by.  I called the real estate agency and she said they found it and put it in the garage.  So I was able to get it late this afternoon.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I just located it late today.  My husband was coming back from an appointment and said he thought he found the house.  The house was for sale and vacant.  The real estate people had put it in the garage.  I called and they said I could go get it as the garage door was unlocked...lol.  What a surprise. Thank you for your reply.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

We need to start airing our concerns and disappointments on social media. Such as tweeter and facebook. Ebay has really taken a dive!Tracking items is a joke, getting eBay to help with anything is a joke. Just trying to find a phone number to lodge a complaint after doing everything you can via emails is a joke!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

@cspr9262 wrote:

I just today discovered it had been left on the doorstep of a house on another street that was for sale and empty.  My husband thought it could have been in the picture and the address is the same number but a totally different street. I called the real estate woman and she said it was in the garage and I could just go get it.  At least I have it now.  Thank you for your interest and reply.

Wow! You got lucky. Good luck with your printer.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for coming back to tell us the outcome.  I'm very happy your husband found the house and that the package was safe. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply