cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Is this CHANEL bag real or fake?

It's gold color - my camera isn't picking up the color correctly. Thank you for any help in advance.

chanel5.jpgchanel1.jpgchanel3.jpgchanel4.jpgchanel6.jpgchanel7.jpgchanel8.jpgchanel9.jpgchanel10.jpgchanel11.jpgchanel12.jpgchanel13.jpgchanel14.jpgchanel15.jpgchanel16.jpgchanel17.jpg

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Whether a deluxe bag is real or fake depends on where you buy it - a Chinese person said the situations in China.I am from China know nothing about The USA.😃

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Counterfeit IMO. Sorry.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

may be Counterfeit

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Your Chanel bag IS authentic. It's called the Luxe Ligne bowler. Also, there should be a little white sticker with a series of numbers on the interior lining. Look near the bottom corner of the bag on the interior or in the pocket. Unless it's fallen off you will see it. 🙂

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you - I can't find the tag....

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

It's an older bag so it could have fallen out but usually there will still be remnants of it. You have to really look to see it sometimes. You should use a flashlight and look in the very bottom of the bag. It will usually be near one corner very close to the bottom of the bag. If not it will be inside the pocket either on the part of the lining facing you or the part of the lining facing backwards. Again, you have to really look especially if you don't know what you're looking for. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

thank you-ill take a flashlight to it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply