cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling All Gucci Experts

Is this an authentic Gucci? Nothing on back of tag.IMG_2326.jpgIMG_2327.jpgIMG_2331.jpgIMG_2330.jpg

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Authentic IMO-get it done by a pro for about $7.50

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

do you notice the pattern on the fabric is not centered with the rest of the item??????

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Now I do.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Authentic IMO-get it done by a pro for about $7.50

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thank you so much, jsales0. I was just going to make the payment to the authentication service but I thought I'd check back here to see if you had come by. I will make my payment now. I so appreciate your vast knowledge and am very happy for your expert opinion!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the kind words. I honestly think it’s fine. Those vintage Accessory Collection pieces were never IMO the same quality as the main collection but that doesn’t matter as they’re still Gucci.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I agree with @jsales0  - it is authentic.  I have the same handbag, although I have not used it recently, it is authentic and I would also have it professionally authenticated prior to listing.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hi Postingid2017-good to hear from you. I know the bag is authentic but since one responder already questioned authenticity I’m glad that you agree that the seller  definitely needs to protect themself with a professional authentication. Those vintage totes go for good money and this one looks to be in great condition so the $7.50 is really nothing. You should use yours too-I love those vintage totes!

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thank you!!

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I wanted to let you and @postingid2017  know that the authentication service agrees with you. Thanks very much to both of you!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply