Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jewelry Question

I picked up a few piece of what I thought was costume jewelry at an auction. I was getting ready to list it last night in a 25 piece lot. I decided to look up some of the pieces for easier description terms and it turns out several pieces are from St...

Resolved! I did not receive item 4 months the seller did not delay the message

I did not receive item 4 months the seller did not delay the message New Womens Crystal Tower Gold Watch Stainless Steel Ladies Mesh Band Wrist Watch - Item price $2.62 Quantity 1 Item number Shipping service Economy International Shipping New messag...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this real Tommy Hilfiger?

Got this in a grab bag at the Goodwill but I am not sure if it is real or not. The tote is nylon with imitation leather trim. If it is real I'm thinking maybe a gift with purchase on perfume. Measures 18" x 11 1/2"x 4". It has a label inside that say...

Please help identify maker of this 18k gold bracelet.

I bought a bracelet that is marked 18K on both ends but can't identify the signature that is on it. Both parts of the clasp have 18K on the back and this signature on the front. I have include pictures of both the signature and bracelet. Any help wou...

GOODWILL CUTTING CLOTHING LABELS

I am getting back into the swing of things selling on eBay and am now starting to look at selling name brand clothing I find at thrift stores and other places. One thing I run into is Goodwill specifically puts X's and lines through the clothing labe...

Resolved! Is this COACH Purse Authentic or a Fake? Please Help! Thanks

Coach It's been over a year since Ive had to come here to find out if something Coach that I purchased was a fake or authentic. I purchased this purse back in July but once it arrived in the mail I noticed that the serial number wasn't any where to b...

Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 11.38.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 11.38.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 11.38.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-09 at 11.38.43 AM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors