Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! would I look ridiculous?

OK, a stupid question for you folks. I know absolutley nothing about fashion. If it is clean and fits< I wear it. I am a plus sized old< elderly whatever soon to be &) years old and shock of all shocks< my neurologist says I am fine> (Please pardon t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is this an authentic Supreme wallet?

So I just bought this wallet from kijiji and would like to know if this is authentic or fake? FYI: these aren't my photos as I haven't recieved it yet tehy're those of the sellers. Thanks in advance!

Identify Sweater Designer?

Hi all~ I've been trying to identify this sweater from a TV show. Any help with the designer or a similar look would be greatly appreciated! Merry Christmas~

sweater2.jpg

need help identifying this beautiful purse

it was my grandmothers who just passed and is gorgeous only says waldes, and genuine leather hand tooled. I have no idea its value? please help

Diane von Furstenberg hologram

Hello, does every Diane von Furstenberg item have a hologram tag? If I have a sweater that has no hologram, does that mean it's counterfeit or fake? Thank you.

Resolved! Tommy Hilfiger Jeans under $3 shipped. Thoughts?

So, I found a couple of listings this morning when I was researching as a seller:Item #:182918262922122862616092 At what point does eBay close the account/listing based on feedback?Curious about your thoughts?Real?Can they really sell authentic TH je...

Buyer Thinks Vera Bradley Is Fake :-(

Hi! I had a buyer request a return but chose to claim that the bag is not authentic as reason for return. I suspect that it is to avoid paying return shipping and a restock fee. I have provided her with proof that it is not fake by showing her the pa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chanel coat/ jacket, vintage - can anyone tell me if this seems authentic?

Hello,I bought this lovely Chanel coat/ jacket many years ago at a reputable consignment shop in NYC. Now I'm planning to list it. Having doubts about its authenticity, though. If there's anyone with a more professional eye who might know. Thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach

Hello I was looking at Coach handbags on Ebay. I see alot of sellers with multiple new Coach bags and wallets. Can these be authentic? One seller says they are purchased at a Coach store or factory outlet. Thanks for the info.

Need Help with Burberry Authentication please ..!

This claimed to be a vintage piece, but the labels are troublesome to me as it seems fake. Plus I never saw Burberry produce anything like this before. Please let me know whether you think if this is real or fake?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors