Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Louis Vuitton Saumur

Hello If possible is there anyone that can help with having a look at my purchase please to check if it is genuine, I have been wanting this bag for a while now and my children got it for me for mother's Day. I have read up on what I am supposed to c...

Vintage raincoat era?

Hi! I hope this is the right message board for my question. I have a vintage raincoat and am not sure the era. Im thinking 70's but it might be 60's. Also would it be considered mod? or just cute, thanks!

Help with Dooney Bag Please

According to the attached tag, it is a Camera Zip Top bag from the Cabriolet line and the tag is stamped Irregular (in addition to the inside label being cut). Never used but does have a couple of stains.I would just like to confirm authenticity.Than...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Real or fake

Is this gucci bag authentic? Its from the 60’s or late 70’s. I’m not sure bcc of the “gucci” written in the front! Thanks a lot!

Burberry(?) scarf - authentic?

I found what I believe to be an authentic Burb scarf but my concern is the feel of the scarf. it's not soft like cashmere but feels tight and slightly scratchy. It may have been washed. I compared the label to labels on a reference thread on another ...

Real or fake Fendi jacket?

Dear Members, Over the years, I've seen lots of designer fakes/replicas and it's usually not too hard to differentiate them from the real thing... I spent a lot of time searching about this jacket but I am still not 100% sure so your opinions would b...

fullsizeoutput_17a6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_17a7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_17b4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_17aa.jpeg

Resolved! Coach Poppy Daisy Backpack Real?? Help

I bought this back pack online. It looks real. The only thing throwing me off is the first letter in the creed patch.My Backpack creed patch says:J1260-F20046Other Coach Daisy Backpacks have the creed: H1260-F20046 Im so confused. Thanks!

Resolved! Goyard bag?

I’m looking at //Goyard/-St Louis tote Handbag w/ Pouch bag size PMFor a friend and don’t know what to look for in this brand to tell her. I see red flags as far as the seller goes, but I’m just not familiar with this brand. Any help appreciated.

Help with Fendi Messenger Bag, Please :)

Hi, Can anyone help, or point me in the right direction for help, with a Fendi messenger style bag? I picked it up at a sale and have no idea if its legit or not, or if its worth cleaning up. I found the little fendi card in the pocket after I got it...

Resolved! Procrastinating on Taxes (as usual)

Hi, I was hoping to get my paperwork in order today to get my taxes underway, but have, as always, hit a wall. I SWEAR I have this information put away somewhere, but once again, I can't find it, ARGGGGH! Could someone please tell me how to figure ou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does this COACH watch look fake?

I’m simply not sure if this is real. Please let me know what you think. I may have to file a complaint with eBay. I usually don’t buy high-end items and I have doubts.thank you!

BC9AF652-A9D1-48E8-BDDB-1E2443278810.jpeg 0B75AAFF-0C55-482A-9C0E-9A61483811E6.jpeg AEA4D528-BBD9-4B1C-85DF-FE1928037471.jpeg 00F5C056-C4D8-4C17-A905-8531F7FF8D6F.jpeg