Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage neck ties, what to do?

Hi guys/galsI ran across a big box of neck ties that should all be pre 1973. Some hand painted silk and rayon, quite a variety.Question is what should I do before listing them, I thought about ironing them because some are wrinkled up.I already found...

Help Identifying shirt

Any clothing sellers familair with this Arrow Winter Collection shirt featuring hockey players? I haven't been able to find a similar one for pricing.

103_6245.JPG 103_6231.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Authenticity of vintage Chanel Scarf

Hey, I bought a Chanel scarf presuming it is fake from a vintage store, however I saw on a site that someone was selling the exact same as real. Just wondering if someone could confirm for me? Thanks in advance!!

COACH AUTHENTICITY

I am just curious if the experts think this purse is authentic, the color and stitching looks so wonky. Coach Bag, Daisy Kyra Signature Shoulder Purse Crossbody F16558 Baby Blue

Resolved! Authentic HERMES Grande Tenue scarf?

Is this an authentic HERMES scarf? I don’t know too much about it. I believe it’s from the 80’s. There are no tags. Thank you in advanced

06EAA54D-214E-4EA4-B383-71C82FA5670E.jpeg EBB32827-E1FA-4DE7-BA4D-40E171770CBC.jpeg 7ADF6489-6A07-4A84-99F0-E8065C403578.jpeg 6112F0DA-C76B-45D4-95F2-D7B51966D216.jpeg

can you tell me if this a real coach willis bag

Selling for a person and she said she got it from hudson in the early 90's so I called Coach because the Coach Creed is W7B-9927 so the lady at coach said it could be a misprint she said a upset down M so look at the photos and tell me what you think...

Authentic Louboutin Shoes Removed without Recourse

These Louboutin shoes were removed by eBay under their "Replica, Fake, etc" policy. They are authentic, I bought them myself, although years ago, so maybe they are not in the Louboutin line-up now. Maybe I should have labelled them "vintage".I asked ...

Resolved! Coach authentication please, thanks!

I was wrongly assuced of Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Items (preowned Coash) from Ebay and my account s restiricted for 7 days. I have called them 4x to appeal but they won't do anything about it. I have been selling on Ebay for a long time, pr...

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Real Lauren Ralph Lauren Label??

Can someone help me identify whether this is authentic/fake? Thank you. It shows L.R. Lauren on a white square tag in cursive gold handwriting.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors