Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing error

WHY AM I GETTING A LISTING ERROR, EVERYTHING IS FILLED OUT

Did I buy authentic Ferragamos?

The inner sole easily peeled back and revealed a wooden board that says “Italy Elli Bartoli”.

9A3BF9BC-9CD3-49B6-93FC-8249ED50272E.jpeg 03D4E89B-ABCA-4687-B400-5BC7ED81C876.jpeg 926AABEB-4A01-4B17-A704-BD3CAD4247EF.jpeg 7E05D6CF-1301-4912-BBC7-11BA52A46034.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Supreme Legit Check Illegal Business Controls America Hoodie

https://imgur.com/gYOS39Ehttps://imgur.com/Vlo2AYChttps://imgur.com/YA2zcsU I'm looking to buy this hoodie and flip it, but I'm not sure if this is authentic. This was posted on r/supremeclothin on reddit; however, it was posted a few hours ago and n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coach bag Name

Hi, looking for the Coach name of this bag. Its made in Vietnam and has a small white tag with the number thats too hard to take a picture of. Its 9-1/4" wide, 5-1/2" tall and 2-1/2" deep. Number on the small white tag: G1681-57325. Thank You.

Seller cancelled sale against my wishes

I bought an item from a seller in KY, paid immediately, and she uploading tracking number. I followed the transit of the package and it wound up delivered to someone in Arkansas. I called the P.O. and was told the address on the package was to the ad...

Supreme hoodie legit check

Hi, Bought a supreme hoodie but I'm in doubt. Wanted too sell it on eBay but I think it might be fake. I got another one, exactly the same, but there are some minor differences although the most important legit checks check out. The most important di...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calls to eBay

I got an item in very bad conditions, i sended but when i try to mask it as shipped the sistem says that the tracking number is already on their system.

Resolved! Hermes 16.5" Pocket Square

Found two today & one has the original tag with Neiman Marcus label.I wonder if Vanessa or another poster could give me the name of the one in the photos.Many thanks in advance.

IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0853.JPG IMG_0857.JPG

Misleading New Item Specifics — "Fit"

Ebay, In pants category the newly added item specifics "Fit" includes terms describing both Fit (loose, relaxed, regular, slim, skinny) and Shape (bootcut, flared, straight, tapered). Shape needs to be seperated from fit. Pants with any of the shapes...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Authenticity of Louis Vuitton Handbag

I was given this handbag by a friend of mine to try to sell on here for her. Before posting anything, since I'm unfamiliar with LV, can someone verify the authenticity of this purse? She says her husband paid good money for it years back, but I can't...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors