Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Burberry

Is this a authentic Burberry purse ?? 

I didn’t receive my item -Smart Watch

Hello! I need a help. I ordered a item (17.8.2018) OUKITEL W1 Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Watch Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor. But I didn’t receive my item: najnajmb sent a message about OUKITEL W1 Waterproof Bluetooth Smart Watch Fitness Tracker...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure if anyone knows the designer of this men's shirt

Found this shirt in the thrift. It looks new and the fabric looks like quality fabric. I have no idea how to list it. I can't make out the designer or the size. Any suggestions would be much appreciated

IMG_2595.JPG IMG_2596.JPG IMG_2597.JPG IMG_2599.JPG

Help with Pattern identification Lesportsac

Hi there! Was hoping someone out there would be able to help me identify this pattern for Lesportsac. I’m sure I should have asked here first but I’ve spent a bunch of time looking and can’t find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

5D1CE418-F0BE-42EE-84B2-5E9774410CD9.jpeg

Real or Fake?

I found this in storgae. Can someone tell me if this is real or fake. I can not find one like it. I do know its older. Thanks

Resolved! Authentic LV country codes

Is Betsy's LV Date Code Bible complete? No exceptions? I'm looking at a bag that seems legit except the two-letter country code is not listed in the above resource. The rest of the date code shows the bag being made in 1990.

Resolved! Authenticate Coach Bag

Please authenticate this bag as a Coach. L 11" H 8" W 4" SD 16"-21" Two slip pocket, one hang pocket. Thank you.

_DSF8397_lzn.jpg _DSF8398_lzn.jpg _DSF8400_lzn.jpg _DSF8401_lzn.jpg

ANVIL Tag

Dear wiser and knowledgeable members. Can someone tell me whether this ANVIL tag is real or fake? Was it produced in 90s. It is a single piece of tag.Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Resolved! Question about authentic Burberry nova check seams

I'm doing my research, but I need some expert help. I've heard from many sources that the plaid is supposed to match up at the seams for authentic Burberry bags. I assume that goes for the nova check as well as the classic check. So what do y'all thi...

Looking to ID a clothing Label Tag. Flying Birds above a Tree. Please help!

Hi! Im looking for help to ID this tag! There are birds flying above a single tree. I thought it could be Anthropologie and thats why i picked it up. I dont have a RN number, Just a Style and Cut number. Ive seen 2 discussions that went nowhere, some...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors