Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coach authentication please :-)

Hi Can any experts please tell me if this looks genuine? It's my first coach purchase online and a lot of money so I'm really worried about fakes. I have tried to search for the serial number and I'm really not sure. Thanks

s-l400.jpg

Bottega Veneta Real or Fake? TIA

I just this purse recently and I am wondering if I got a very good deal or it is just on of "Almost Real" incidents :-). I do not have knowledge from the brand and did my homework but couldn't find one that is exactly like mine esp the the rivet in b...

Resolved! Celine boots check

Can anyone help me verify the authenticity of these boots? The quality seems great but I don't like the messy font on the insoles. @jsales0 , I would love to have you input.

Resolved! Coach bag Authentication needed...Please

Wife purchased this at an estate sale a couple weeks ago and I started to look for the number to no success (No 356-4845), yet it came with a pouch full of Coach Info and a registration card??? States made in the U.S.A. of natural glove tanned rawhid...

Resolved! Need help reading maker name on vintage snakeskin belt

The name looks something like "Lorraine Lorakorshis" Does something like that ring a bell with any of you vintage sellers? I think the belt dates back to the late 1970s-1980s. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Resolved! Are these Prada Penny Loafers Authentic?

Hi All,I purchased some prada loafers for my husband and seller says they are authentic. When I paid a little more attention, especially to the sole of the shoe, I wasn't quite sure if they are real. Does the Prada imprint at the top of the sole look...

Resolved! More opinions on "kate spades"...

Please tell me what you guys think about item numbers 392166765603, 173623528187, and 392166742889. Seller states they are definitely authentic, as her daughter used to work at kate spade.

Please help authenticate

Hi! I would really appreciate any help with this. I just bought a pair of Chanel shoes from a thrift store and need help authenticating them.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to pack a long velvet coat for shipping to avoid folds/wrinkles/crushing?

Can anyone tell me IN DETAIL how to fold/roll/position, etc. a lightweight regular velvet coat (not crushed velvet) with shoulder pads (satin lined, wide satin cuffs, wide satin collar that goes down both sides of front opening without clasps or butt...

Please help! Authentic Coach bag?

Hello, I recently sold a Coach duffel bag, creed # 31242E and the buyer returned it stating that it was fake and that it didn't feel like real leather. Could someone please take a look to verify the authenticity? Thank you in advance for your time an...

4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors