Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please help in authenticating Prada Bag

I purchased at an estate sale. I have researched what to look for but am still undecided as to weather it is authentic. I will pay to get it authenticated if people think it is real and worth the money to authenticate professionally.http://s1149.phot...

Kate Spade Wallet: Real or fake?

Hello, i just purchased a Kate Spade Cameron Street Mikey Wallet in the color moonstone and was wondering if it’s real or fake? The price I bought it for honestly seems too good to be true so I’m hoping you guys can help me identify if the color/logo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coach authentication Help please

Which Coach handbag is authentic. One has beige interior and one has a dark interior. On the front tag plate the whip is dangling down and the other is folded over in a loop. Please help they all say "Authentic" Thanks kat

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item never shipped

Estimated delivery Mon, Jan 14 - Thu, Jan 24T This item has been shipped. Delete item Add noteThis item never shipped. I got a tracking number but item was never shipped. I ask for my money back and haven't gotten that back Why is ebay letting this o...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help with Fabric Content

The fabric tag on this men's jacket says 100% Wool / 15% Cashmere. I feel like I'm going crazy. It can't add up to 115%...right? Is anyone out there familiar with Samuelsohn suiting fabrics, any insight at all? I'm just not sure what to put in the li...

tags.jpg

kate spade jewelry-help

If a seller has lots, earrings, watches, shoes, just lots of kate spade. I'm interested in some earrings, but is it bad etiquette to ask if authentic?

Resolved! Hermes Grande Tenue scarf authentication please?

Hi all,I'm hoping someone with more knowledge of genuine Hermes scarves than myself could please weigh in with some thoughts on my scarf please.I *think* it's the real deal - my research online leads me to believe it is a 1985 issue Grande Tenue by H...

scarf1.jpg scarf2.jpg scarf3.jpg scarf4.jpg

Resolved! How do I let eBay know I send buyer a replacement for faulty item, not a refund?

I mistakenly sent one top to a buyer, meaning to send another. My mistake. She of course didn't want the wrong one and filed for a return. eBay auto-accepted the return. That was fine too. However, I immediately sent her the RIGHT shirt as she was re...

User avatar by Guide
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! False advertising

I haven’t opened these gloves until yesterday as we had our first cold winter day. Upon opening I could immediately tell that this was not ”faux” fur as listed. Not only is it not imitation leather backing it’s actually skin. I immediately googled ho...

7C62906C-B1CF-4FA6-A6A3-537233DC5078.jpeg

Authenticating Celine Bag

Hello, could someone help me with authenticating this Celine bag? Thank you! https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192756360249

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hermes Scarf - Authentic Horseawards?

Hi all - I'd love any insight anyone has as to the authenticity of this scarf I received before I decide to keep/sell. Would hate to put any fakes into the world! Thanks so much for any information!

box.jpg IMG_8595.jpg IMG_8596.jpg IMG_8597.jpg

Anybody Know what this designer is?

This logo is on my sunglasses -- made in Italy -- but I don't recognize the designer. The model of the glasses is T 608/S. Thanks

lb logo.jpg
User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic Burberry Scarf??

Hello everybody! Can someone take a look at this scarf and let me know what you think?It is authentic? Cheers!Video source when you can check it much better : https://streamable.com/ibzky

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful