cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Khoros PLEASE Fix the Boards!

This has been going on for well over a month. Signing in is darn near impossible!

I get signed in in the AM, leave for an hour or so, then come back to being signed out!

I have my account set up to automatically sign me in, yet, this problem continues.

I am a regular poster here to help others. If it's this big of a problem for a regular, just think what a new user must think when they are unable to sign in to get the help they need!

PLEASE ...DO SOMETHING!

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Khoros PLEASE Fix the Boards!

This is beyond annoying. I used the report button to try and get their attention. Let’s see what happens now.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I hope it works w/o removing the post.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

They say its eBays fault...

I suspect so.

It has to do with the information transfer between sites I suspect: handshake problem.That of course is a WAG.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

@donsdetour wrote:

I suspect so.

It has to do with the information transfer between sites I suspect: handshake problem.That of course is a WAG.

I really don't care who's fault it is. It NEEDS to be FIXED!

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@a*river*runs*through*it wrote:

@donsdetour wrote:

I suspect so.

I really don't care who's fault it is. It NEEDS to be FIXED!

AMEN !!!!!

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Reported multiple times. (not by me.  clicking here, and there usually gets me in)

Having more than one account I prefer to get signed out to avoid posting with other than this ID.

There is a thread that was started just for the purpose of getting logged in. Think that was yesterday by one of the regulars.

Word is that they are working on it.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

NO WORRIES...I was very specific that I wasn’t reporting the post river! Just needed to try and get someone’s attention as I’m still having issues too so I know it’s not fixed yet but good to know they’re working on it. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

It seems to me they are not working on it in the right way, because it is still happening.

What a pain!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

@a*river*runs*through*it 

@buyselljack2016 

Wouldn't it be awesome to know what exactly they (eBay) is working on at any given time? Checking eBay's Status page always shows everything is perfect. Huh??? Maybe too wishful thinking on my part?

-Lotz

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I have the feeling "We're working on it." is just more standard bull to appease to the masses.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

No better here either and I tried 3x to give you a “helpful” river and couldn’t!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Certainly explains why the boards are dead.

I'm sure most new posters give up rather quickly. Too bad so many will not get the help they are seeking!

Sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply