cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get a refund for a product paid earlier this year. No product no refund still from the seller...

Anyone knows how i can get a refund from a chinese seller that's been lying about refunding & even re-sending my paid product?? When I tried to ask eBay to step in it's not listed among the 'recent orders' [Sorry, we couldn't find any items from your recent eBay activity] because I bought it in May 2018.

Is there a way to get my refund or make eBay aware of that fraud seller so he/she doesn't scam nobody else in the future??

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Get a refund for a product paid earlier this year. No product no refund still from the seller...

You only had 30 days to file for a refund.

Paypal gives 180 days so even then, depending on how early in May you purchased it, you might be too late for PP too.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You only have 30 days from date of sale to get money back from Ebay.

You have 180 days to get help through Paypal. You have 3 days left to go to Paypal. Do that now.

You need to vet your sellers better. Your sellers feedback is horrible at 97.6% and it appears to have been that bad at the time you bought from them.

In the future do not buy from China!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kelen6401

Never trust a seller that states they will resend or refund.

Never let your filing deadlines pass.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply