cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Coach Authentication Please!

Thanks in Advance I greatly appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Both the bag and the hat are genuine.

The patchwork tote, style 12843 is a MFF style from 2008.

The hat is style 2752 and is approximately 9-12 years old.

Note that searching and finding other bags with the same style number isn't necessarily an accurate means of authenticating. Many fakes have "correct" style numbers and the style appears to match the authentic version. There's more to determining authenticity than just searching and finding the (seemingly) same item.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Purse is coach, there are others for sale just search on eBay and you'll find them. The hat is called a bucket hat but I am not sure on it. It looks authentic . You might try googling a coach bucket hat and see if you can find any others
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Both the bag and the hat are genuine.

The patchwork tote, style 12843 is a MFF style from 2008.

The hat is style 2752 and is approximately 9-12 years old.

Note that searching and finding other bags with the same style number isn't necessarily an accurate means of authenticating. Many fakes have "correct" style numbers and the style appears to match the authentic version. There's more to determining authenticity than just searching and finding the (seemingly) same item.
albertabrightalberta

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta THANK YOU!!! I had searched and found the same ones, but as you suggested that doesn't determine the authentic factor. I appreciate your time....... 🙂

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@laszlo1031 wrote:
Purse is coach, there are others for sale just search on eBay and you'll find them. The hat is called a bucket hat but I am not sure on it. It looks authentic . You might try googling a coach bucket hat and see if you can find any others

@laszlo1031

As an example of how a search of the style isn't indicative of authenticity, look at the following examples. Both fakes have "correct" style numbers and would appear to be correct for styles 6094 and 5659. But both bags are fake. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 6 of 6
latest reply