cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this?

Hi everyone. It’s been quite a while since I’ve visited the board (or been on eBay at all). It’s been a rough few years (took care of then lost both my parents within a year of each other). I’ve had no interest in my dolls for quite some time and am just now beginning to feel “myself” again. A friend’s find has piqued my interest again. She found the most perfect Kestner 148 shoulder head I’ve ever

CA65DF6D-4A28-4350-AAA3-3B21A5AB0C28.jpeg

7A981B84-D199-4572-89A9-63FEB344D4FA.jpeg

seen attached to a heart. I’ve never seen a shoulder head done like this (but reminds me of candy containers, but I don’t think this is one). I do believe it’s all original...but homemade? Commercial? I just don’t know. Any thoughts? 

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!" ~ Henry Ford
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: What is this?

Your item is probably a pen wiper, doesn't appear to have ever been used, or it may have been decorative, perhaps,  given for Valentine's Day.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

To be honest, I have no idea, but I want to send you my heartfelt thoughts on your losses.  I wish for you time to grieve and heal.  

With Kindness,

Grandma

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you so much, that is incredibly kind. 🤗

"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!" ~ Henry Ford
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Your item is probably a pen wiper, doesn't appear to have ever been used, or it may have been decorative, perhaps,  given for Valentine's Day.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi Mouseshy great to see you!  Thank you so much and I 100% agree! I’d never heard of a pen wipe before. Thanks again! 😊

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you Orphie! That is incredibly helpful. 😊

Message 8 of 8
latest reply