cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Way to Ship Small Doll Items

Hello! I'm looking into selling doll add-ons, such as their clothes, jewelry, eyes, etc. When I've ordered similar items in the past from sellers, I've always received them in a bubble mailer envelope, so I assume that that is the standard practice. The thing is, the places I've been looking into shipping in my area charge upwards of $7 per package, which is way more than the cost that I'd be willing to sell the items for. I want to figure out the cheapest and most secure way to do shipping with bubble mailers because I don't want to charge buyers an arm and a leg because of shipping. Does anyone know the best way to mail such items?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Best Way to Ship Small Doll Items

IMO, you figure in USA around $5 because you need to add tracking [which should be mandatory online]. Scrimping on shipping doesn't do the buyer or seller good on enduring the item gets to its destination properly & fast. I actually won't buy again from someone that ships without tracking & won't ship anything that way either. I would try combining addons together in a listing to make it at least a $10 sale if it isn't already. To add: if it is some paper piece like tags you can use the baseball card shippers with tracking

There's truth in lies and lies in truth, would I lie to you???
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Best Way to Ship Small Doll Items

@donbellbargains 

First Class package would be the cheapest, with tracking.

You could use a box or bubble mailer.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply