cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The group appears to be opened back up but our posts are gone?

Creating a test post to see if this works.....

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: The group appears to be opened back up but our posts are gone?

346856747_6230111360401104_1379243561554116844_n.jpg

Message 16 of 42
latest reply

My daughter and grandson!

Message 17 of 42
latest reply

@denise15601   Great picture!  He really looks like his mom, what striking eyes they both have! 

Is that a bearded dragon lizard?   Being a desert dweller I am always curious about lizards.  Yet to see a horny toad or gila monster in the wild though, probably since I don't hike much anymore.  

EDIT TO ADD>>. I was so focused on their faces I missed the snake around your daughters neck!   It looks like a type of king snake maybe?  

Message 18 of 42
latest reply

One more thing to test.... I am now able to access using this bookmark so I can start new posts without going " down the rabbit hole in the community" and I can see ALL of the posts: 

I recommend that everyone bookmark this:  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Disabled-e-Bayers-Discussion/gh-p/g-1600004791

You will still get notifications in the community or emails depending on what community settings you have too.  

I opted out of all emails since I am on the community boards often so I just use community notifications bell to let me know someone posted.  

adding @virgo6776  to this post so she knows we just had some wrinkles to work out but are still here.  🙂  

Message 19 of 42
latest reply

The person that created the group misspelled eBay. It doesn't have a hyphen. 

Message 20 of 42
latest reply

Thanks!  I wish that he would show his teeth when he smiles.  He used to have a little space between his teeth, which is now gone.  But he grimaces now.

Yes, that is his bearded dragon, Charlotte, who sadly passed away a few days ago.

Not sure what kind of snake is around my daughter's neck.

Those two are my reasons to live.

Denise

Message 21 of 42
latest reply

Hello everyone, I'm happy to see this is back up and running.  I normally pop in and out and forget to check out the community board.  Best wishes to all

Message 22 of 42
latest reply

When the City Attorney agrees that the cops aren't going to do anything to help it's pretty much a moot point. Since I left NJ I haven't had a single positive experience with local law enforcement. In Arkansas the local cops were running a break and enter theft ring and were the ones who broke into my house and stole my electronics and jewelry. I haven't had any contact with RPD but know people who have and there's not a lot of positive to say. So different from the town I lived in in NJ where I knew many of the town cops, rode with the Blue Knights who were all law enforcement, and had a good friend on the Newark force.

I've decided I'm going to go to the PD physically and make a report. This is the advice I've been given and I'm hoping that by doing that the management here will do something. So far they don't even respond to emails. Once I have the police report I'm going to contact Corporate which is located in Vegas.

Thanks for the kind words.

Message 23 of 42
latest reply

I can see it!

Help!! I have a question. I sold something today and it is free shipping and the buyer selected what kind of shipping they wanted.? if I’m paying for the shipping don’t I get to decide how I’m going to ship it? Anyways, I printed out two labels. I didn’t really print them out but I purchased two labels and I only need one both services will get there the same but one is much less than the other can I choose which label I want to use as far as shipping and how do I cancel out one of the labels I purchase so I can get my money back because I only need one label.

Message 24 of 42
latest reply

I’m here ! 

If I accidentally purchase 2 shipping labels for the same item how do I cancel one to get my money back? 
also, if I offer free shipping, don’t don’t I get to determine how it’s going to be shipped? 

The buyers selected post office, $16.54 for an item at 130 inches length and girth arrival between May 20 and 27th. 

hi on the other hand can ship it through the post office under media mail up to 70 pounds at 108 inches and it’s only $5.74 and it will arrive exactly the same. Everything is the same except for the length and the amount can’t I ship it the way I want to as long as it’s going to get there in the same manner? 

And basically they with Drew both amounts from my total earnings and I’m not going to use both shipping label, so how do I get one of those amounts back?

Message 25 of 42
latest reply

@virgo6776   I sent a reply to your private message... here it is again>>>

Sorry,  I was off my computer for a bit veggie and watching TV.  Just checked to see if I had any messages...

Congrats on selling the jacket!  

First if you purchased a USPS label then you can void it within 5 days of purchase here:  

https://www.ebay.com/ship/lmng/labels-history/seller-hub  select void from the drop down menu next to the label. 

USPS has the money for the label now though and you have to wait 2 -3 weeks for them to refund you because they have to make sure that the label is not used.   

The refund will be on your all transactions page here:  https://www.ebay.com/sh/fin/transactions

Did you actually pay for two labels, or just reprint one?  There's no fee for reprints.    

I see you had parcel select ground on the listing.   I recommend sticking with that because while Fed Ex or UPS might look cheaper they sometimes add surcharges and bill you later for it.  That doesn't happen with USPS.  

If you really want to ship UPS ground because it's cheaper then let the buyer know.  You need to make sure it will arrive within the same time frame or the buyer can file a not receive refund request if it's just a day late.  

Message 26 of 42
latest reply

Virgo-it it really a media mail item?  There are restrictions.

Message 27 of 42
latest reply

@virgo6776   I didn't notice you mentioning media mail, that's a BIG no no!    You didn't say that in the PM you sent.   

The post office opens packages and inspects media mail for violations.  See this link for what you can ship using media mail...    

https://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121_tech.htm

You can NOT ship a jacket media mail as it's not media.     Plus you are likely to have a VERY unhappy buyer that will leave you negative feedback

Message 28 of 42
latest reply

I think you meant to send this to Virgo.  That's why I asked if what she sent was really media!

Message 29 of 42
latest reply

@denise15601   YES!  I did. goof, still waking up here in Tucson even though I technically woke up at 4:30 my brain is not awake!  

Message 30 of 42
latest reply