cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry I have not been around

This will be my first post on the Ebay boards since they made the last revision to the boards which in my opinion was meant to completely destroy them.  I got a slap for disclosing that Alan was going to make the change the next day as he wanted it to be a complete surprise and shock to all for some unknown reason.  The Community Team has also been really pushing those that had all the knowledge off the boards with violations and vacations so I just decided it was no longer worth my time since they obviously did not want us on here.

I do miss you guys and apologize for not posting here either but I just got so frustrated with how things were being run that I even stopped reading things, period.  I hope things are getting better for all of you and wish you all the best - but doubt that i will be back as my health has gone downhill and I have just lost interest in most everything.  I hope that you are able to keep the group going and get it back to the way it was.  Please do not remove me in case thngs manage to change for me

David

Twnpopcards

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

So sorry to hear your health isn't too good. I understand your frustration. I've been so frustrated with ebay that I stopped selling on here for over a year. Unfortunately they've totally given up on all of us who got them to where they are today. I do better on Craig's List and FB selling groups. 

Please take care of yourself and try to maintain an interest in something. I know I feel worse when I'm not keeping my mind busy...keeping the body busy is a thing of the past...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sorry you're not doing good.     I hope you find something that interests you.  I know that keeping the brain moving is important.  

Which is why even with the mess it is I volunteer a lot on the M2M board.  I find that it helps to wake me up.   

I think it's a combination of the lighted computer screen and using my grey matter.   Just reading or watching TV and I start to nod off.   As a result I had the most answers on the M2M board last month.

Alan messaged me that they will be sending me ebay swag.  OOOOO just can't wait . (  EYE ROLL EMJOI )  

I like helping the poor lost souls trying to find their way through the ebay jungle.  

Take care of yourself.

Jenny 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ain't been around here lately myself........this is DWB

Have had many medical tests and other old peoples issues.

David I am sorry to read your situation. This is a good group for you to come around. Lots of members feel better just being here and sharing things. We always seem to keep our group going after all these years. There are just a few of us. But that's all we need.

Welcome back solo

Wishing everyone a happy week

DWB

_________________________________________________________________________________________

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

Sorry you're not doing good.     I hope you find something that interests you.  I know that keeping the brain moving is important.  

Which is why even with the mess it is I volunteer a lot on the M2M board.  I find that it helps to wake me up.   

I think it's a combination of the lighted computer screen and using my grey matter.   Just reading or watching TV and I start to nod off.   As a result I had the most answers on the M2M board last month.

Alan messaged me that they will be sending me ebay swag.  OOOOO just can't wait . (  EYE ROLL EMJOI )  

I like helping the poor lost souls trying to find their way through the ebay jungle.  

Take care of yourself.

Jenny 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

@solo wrote:

So sorry to hear your health isn't too good. I understand your frustration. I've been so frustrated with ebay that I stopped selling on here for over a year. Unfortunately they've totally given up on all of us who got them to where they are today. I do better on Craig's List and FB selling groups. 

Please take care of yourself and try to maintain an interest in something. I know I feel worse when I'm not keeping my mind busy...keeping the body busy is a thing of the past...

David Wrote:

This will be my first post on the Ebay boards since they made the last revision to the boards which in my opinion was meant to completely destroy them.  I got a slap for disclosing that Alan was going to make the change the next day as he wanted it to be a complete surprise and shock to all for some unknown reason.  The Community Team has also been really pushing those that had all the knowledge off the boards with violations and vacations so I just decided it was no longer worth my time since they obviously did not want us on here.

I do miss you guys and apologize for not posting here either but I just got so frustrated with how things were being run that I even stopped reading things, period.  I hope things are getting better for all of you and wish you all the best - but doubt that i will be back as my health has gone downhill and I have just lost interest in most everything.  I hope that you are able to keep the group going and get it back to the way it was.  Please do not remove me in case thngs manage to change for me

David

Twnpopcards

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hey, DWB...I was thinking about you this morning! I was sitting on my patio having my coffee. The fires are mostly under control and the air has cleared and the temp is under 70 so I am able to be outside. It was a glorious morning with the birds chirping away. That's when I thought of you!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply