cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anchor Hocking Vintage Clear Grapes Puncbowl Set

I just inherited a punch bowl set; I can identify it as Ancor Hocking Vintage Clear, the older style of the grape clusters punch bowl.

I would love to have more specific information about the pattern; when it was made, how many other pieces were made in this patter,

So far, I have found snack sets and small side dishes.

Can anyone help with more detailed info?

THank you VERY much!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Anchor Hocking Vintage Clear Grapes Puncbowl Set

You should show us a photo of your punch bowl....  

There are quite a few punch bowls out there with grapes on them.

I am sending you photos of just a few.

Best, Lindapunch bowl 600.jpgpunch bowl 900.jpgpunch bowl 700.jpgpunch bowl 500.jpg

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you!  Lost my camera so I am trying to function wothout until it turns up....it is indeed the Anchor Hocking set as seen in your lat picutre.

In hindsight I could have grabbed a photo off the net and posted it ...thanks 🙂

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not sure of the date.... Educated guess would be anywhere from the mid 1960's thru the 1990's
Best, Linda
................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

As to other pieces in this pattern, you can go to Replacements LTD and find more info. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Replacements.com does not give a date for the Anchor Hocking "Vintage" pattern.

For pricing, a person should simply go to the "solds" by using the "advanced" button on Ebay.

Best, Linda

Message 6 of 6
latest reply