Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

A rare photo

Hello! Can anybody give me an advice in what category should I offer a photo of Apollo causmonaut with his autograph?

Resolved! Ink Box & Seal Stamp

This ink box & seal stamp date to the first half of the 20th C. As you can see, it's decorated with blossoms, flags and letter/numbered text. The flags appear to represent the two flags of the Chinese Republic (1912 - 1949) Period or ROC (Republic of...

SEAL BOX 001.jpg SEAL 001.jpg SEAL 002.jpg

Resolved! program to ID pottery

Does one know of any program that will help to ID pottery, especially unmarked??I thank every one who responds.

PAINTING SIGNED M ANDREWS - MICHAEL ANDREWS?

I found this very cool painting at a estate sale last week-end. At first I thought it was Mandrews, but I couldn't find anything for an artist named Mandrews. But when I looked at it in a photo it looks like M Andrews - and googling that brought up M...

Resolved! Can you help with the title of my Frank Howell Litho

Hello I have a Frank Howell Print (I don't know what else to call it) dated in pencil 9-16-85 signed. It was professionally framed on the back it says cold press mounted over foamboard. So is it a litho or what? After searching through pages of Frank...

Resolved! Vintage CHINA Pottery Vase ID requested

Hello fellow ebayers:Any information that would helpin preparing a listing for this "former"vase marked CHINA would begreatly appreciated.Approximately 10" tall.Thank you.....

Resolved! Fox Stein German

This stein has a label that's says "made in Germany" It measures appx 8" tall. I'm looking for any info on maker or age? Thank you!

Don't know what to call this item

Trying to find the correct board on which to post but not given many choices. I have done research, but not found anything similar and I don't know what this three piece set really is, thus I don't quite know where to list. It is marked Japan. Can an...

IMG_20170916_164346.jpg IMG_20170916_164249.jpg

After winning an auction never got the item, contacted seller and sent another that never arrives

Has this happened to anyone else?You win an auction, very excited because you got a great deal.but the time passes and the item never arrives, you contact the seller trough time up to three times asking for the whereabouts of your purchase, until the...

Paris Oil On Canvas By Villon?, Villo? Villor?

Hi, I have this 20" by 16" oil on canvas of a Parisian street scene. It is signed illegibly. Does anyone recognize this artist? I know there were thousands of street painters over the years in Paris, so it would be difficult to figure out unless he o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help indentifying hand colored prints

I bought these prints at a thrift shop. I'm not a huge fan of the frames, but they were nicely framed fairly recently, so I haven't torn into them. The area inside the mat is about 9x13 inches, and I assume the prints are just slightly larger

Most Marked as Helpful Authors