Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Can you help identify this print and translate language

Hello I have a print of maybe a Japanese hunting party fighting of tigers? I took it out of the frame it is a really old page with writing on it. I don't know the language or title or age. The page is 11" x 7" and yes it looks like it had water damag...

IS THIS ARTIST RUTH EUSTER BERGER SIGNATURE/PAINTING?

I was at my local thrift store when the manager told me that they had had 150 paintings donated yesterday (he knew I buy a lot of art there)! He brought out 30-40 and I picked out 12 for for a total of $250!This was one of the first ones I saw & imed...

Can You Help Me ID This Painter?

Greetings. I found these three oil on canvas paintings yesterday at a sale, and bought them as a "gut feeling". The artist obviously had some talent, I just can't figure out the name. It just seems I have seen this before, like 30 years ago, just can...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Work Help? Thank You In Advance

Can anyone make out what the picture is titled or the artist, there is nothing on the back of the picture frame. And when it was framed they covered half the signature with the mat, it is also numbered on the other bottom corner as well.

How to describe these watercolors? Anyone familiar with traditional Asian villager attire?

I'm really in love with these watercolors but alas I need to get them sold as finances demand. These appear to be a combination of watercolor and pencil (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I'd really like to nail down the region/time period based on...

IMG_0982.jpg

Am I Losing My Mind??

On a popular Facebook page for jewelry identification, a post was made with pictures, asking for an approximate age of a piece. Immediately I felt circa 50's-60's because of the modern clasp and slight borealis coating to some of the stones. The post...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charlotte's Web E B White Pin?

I found this pin in some bulk jewelry that I bought. It is enameled and looks like Charlotte from the 1973 animated movie called charlottes web. I cannot find any other merchandise from this movie. Does anyone have any info to help? Signed Korea on t...

EDW

I have an antique cup that has on the bottom..EDW FURNISS Philada.and triple plate in the middle of the circle. I have looked and looked and only found one piece in a museum. Can anyone enlighten me as to whom this person is and how collectible it is...

What are these Russian things?

Does anyone know what these are? I got them with a bunch of Railroad/Transitstuff that someone was collecting. I'm guessing tickets or something, but I can't find anything like them listed. TIA

Resolved! I have these porcelain dishes from china that have Chinese markings on bottom.

Hi, does anyone know what these markings mean. I could not find these exact markings anywhere in ebay. I have three different pieces and they all look different. Can anyone tell me what they mean or if they are valuable. I believe they are from the 1...

smallbowl1.jpg smallbowl4.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to identify artist

I bought this 2 quart crock made by the Robinson Ransbottom Co in Roseville, Ohio. I know the pottery is not a high valued item but I can't find any information regarding the artist who decorated it. I have searched but nothing even close. Please hel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors