Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Can't get information from seller about item.

Hi I have sent several messages to seller about item I would like to buy. They have buy it now price and sounds fair. They will not message me back. I just feel a little apprehensive about buying without some questions answered. Please anybody have a...

Does anyone recognise this view? Venice?

When I see a canal picture, I tend to think "Venice" but I want to check to see if this is somewhere else.I have no idea what the scratched out script says; it might just be framing instructions. Thank you for looking.

Resolved! Help with translating poster..... Mongolian??

Need some help with translation of this poster including all publisher/maker/discription stamps etc.I've so far been told that this is a 3rd place winning poster in a activist peace/anti war poster competition, but have no way of confirming. Not even...

IMG_5832.JPG IMG_5828.JPG IMG_5831.JPG IMG_5835.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Silver plate mark on a tea set

Hi I just purchased a silver plated tea set and I can’t find any information thru the internet. I tried searching eBay as well. It was a W R with a cross on the left and something else on the right, by the R. It also has what looks like someone’s soc...

Old African cart/bed posts from where?

About 25 1/2" long with lots of honest wear- not "airport art". A man and a woman. Anyone have any thoughts as to exact use with those pegs or exact part of the country or age (1950s)? Greatly appreciated.

Japanese print: Geisha? with sword? Artist? Date?

I ended the listing in the hope of finding out more about this woodblock. The barefoot girl is holding a folded fan in one hand and has a sword in its scabard slung at her hip. The image has concentric buckling at the corners where it is pasted to th...

Identification Help Please.

Any leads to get a value established.Dragon/Asian motiff pot metal? aluminum?The red portion is plastic/bakelite?Blue 6 glass inserts.Has a cardboard box w/ pink satin inside. Exterior red paper w/brass/metal hinge.Apologies if the photo doesn't post...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Titles

After 17 years on eBay, I am still working on good titles, can anyone take a look at my listing and maybe offer some advice? TIA! Sue

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors