Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Ebay sellers listings

The listed date does no show on my computer for the Ebay "List View" for the listed items for sale.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Terracotta Vessel Information

Looking for some information on what type of vessal this may be and possible origins ...... I am thinking Mexico for the tourist trade but there are no markings 12" round with a small opening on the back to hang on a wall by a wire ..... Any help wou...

Football Hall of Fame Plate

I have a Football Hall of Fame plate and would like to find someone with info such as price, photo attached, any info would greatly be appreciated. I contacted the Football Hall of Fame and was informed they have never seen anything like this, is thi...

Help with Russian Silver Marks

Hi everyone, Need help with ID'ing these Russian silver marks and inscriptions(?) Only part of the mark is punched with a 'dot' alongside a Б and dated 1883. There's also what appears to be inscriptions(?) on base that I have not yet ID'ed. Can you a...

EWER 001-001.JPG EWER 002-001.JPG EWER 003-001.JPG EWER 004-001.JPG

SILVER iNKWELL

This was purchased at an Estate SaleIt does test for Sterlingit has 3 Hallmarks which are so small they will not show up in PicturesJswanK2 crossed Keys3rd hallmark I have no idea what it is but I drew a picture of it will be last pictany help would ...

Resolved! Scoop?

Measures 7.5" x 5.75" Grooved handle spot? 

image.jpg image.jpg

Help with English golf kit w/ sheep mark

I'm not sure what this item would be called. Seems like pretty good quality. Made in England and genuine leather. I can't find any Maker's name, but there is a sheep emblem on a few of the pieces. Has some tees, a score book, pencil, divot tool, and ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors