Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Painting

This painting was an estate find. I know nothing about the piece other than I bought it because in reminded me of a Winslow Homer painting. Any thoughs or information regarding the painting would be appreciated.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Woodblock or Lino Prints

Hello I have 2 what appear to be woodblock or lino prints or are they called engravings? They are on a woven type paper..I looked at them through a loop and they have no pixels. I read on the internet and I assume they are woodblock. They are Sir Lan...

Sterling Art Nouveau match safe with Mermaid & lily pads

"Mermaid match safe" found over the weekend at a tag sale. Looks good, almost too good. It's just marked STERLING, no makers mark. It does test sterling as well. I tried to search the web for another example(old or new) without finding anything. Does...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone please help me identify this Noritake China Pattern?

I am having problems finding information on a Noritake China pattern that I have recently purchased. I know that it was produced between 1911-1921 because of the backmark, but have found no help from various sites including Replacements.com & the Nor...

100_5408.JPG 100_5407.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

E.T. VHS

I FOUND A FULL LENGHTH SCREENING VHS OF E.T.  IS IT WORTH ANYTHING

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors