Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Cowhide Art?

I have listed this, not looking for bids, looking for keywords because I don't think how I have it listed will sell it, maybe because of what it is made of it won't sell, but could use help with descriptive words The men and the furniture are all mad...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rattan table maker? Age?

I'm looking for info on this table. There is a stamp on the bottom. But nothing comes up when googled. Thanks for any info!

Need help with silver hallmark - what country?

I usually come on here to help out with silver hallmarks but this one has be stumped. I have this covered sugar bowl listed as English but I'm pretty sure it is not. Could be Polish but I dont believe the #8 exists on Polish marks. Anybody know what ...

992412640_o.jpg 992412818_o.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Quilt Identification

Can anyone give me some information about this quilt? Pattern, age, feedsack fabric? Thank you in advance.

E0A1D90B-E0BA-4851-ACC0-744B79FBD04A.jpeg EFD9781B-B383-49DB-A4D2-FF7F812CC57C.jpeg 849CA235-352F-46C8-BA0A-F40DD854511C.jpeg 489F5125-C7F8-4D26-BBE9-757B05DE3381.jpeg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! German Porcelain Mark

Hello,I am having trouble find the maker of this plate. The mark is a crown with shield / crest below then a jagged line. The material is a very thick paste like porcelain. Any info would help.Thanks,Mark

IMG_2537.jpg IMG_2541.jpg

Help with oil on board painting

I got this a few years ago and have had it hanging ever since. It's got some condition issues, but I love it. I never noticed a signature before, but I think I found one at the bottom right in a red ink that seems to blend with the painting. I was wo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors