Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Mid-century modern floor lamp?

This community is always so helpful. Thanks in advance. This floor lamp is a recent acquisition and I’m trying to figure out it’s history. I believe it’s mid-century modern, but I’m wondering if anyone has a clue as to maker or more accurate time fra...

08209AEE-CF83-4B49-B529-C8C9454D0127.jpeg

Getting a request for discounts...

Lately I have been getting requests asking me to discount some items if they buy multiples.Is there a way to send an invoice in advance to a customer for multiple listings combined?If not, what is the best way to tackle something like this?Until now ...

Help to Identify Art Work

This 12 by 6 Fishing Boat Water color Signed Hollar down on lower right . Have not been able to find out anything about the artist or the value? It's nicely framed and matted

Help with identifying Artist oil on wood

Found 5 engravings of John Harris of ST. Paul's Churchyard (1813 ish) Antique English Scenes at same estate sale i found this painting the date on this painting is 1958 (i could peak better than camera) need help with who artist isthanks

Figurines identification please

I have these 2 figurines I wonder if anyone could identify for me whom they represent what exactly are the headsa lizard? a sheep? are they from a collection? I thank you in advance for taking a look for me

DSCN9099.JPG DSCN9101.JPG DSCN9102.JPG DSCN9105.JPG

does anyone know what this might be, Middle Eastern lamp/incense burner?

Its hallmarked in several places. They are tiny and hard to ID but it is acid tested as silver. Unweighted it weighs 135 grams at 5 1/2" tall. I'm guessing it is an incense burner or lamp. Probably Egypt or somewhere in the Middle East? Curious what ...

Need help with possible Bedero prints

Can anyone tell me if these are Bedero ( not sure on spelling) prints? The top is is marked but the other 4 aren't. Any info is always appreciated.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with Artist Signature

Can you all please help me decipher this artist signature? The letters; N Y (probably for, New York?) are just below the signature. Thanks in advance for your time and help.

SHIP001.jpg SHIP002.jpg

Brussels Charcoal Print

A question for the board... In Spring of 1994 I visited Brussels. While at the Grand Place, I came across an old gentleman, a street artist, who was selling a variety of charcoal works. One, in particular, was a rendering of the Grand Place Town Hall...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors