Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Need help with treenware urn(?) on a stand. What was it used for?

Found this item yesterday. It stands approx. 43" tall (not including finial). The urn section isn't as deep as it appears from the exterior (it's only about 4" deep ...and is flat on the bottom). The urn and column are made from solid pieces of multi...

IMG_6365.JPG IMG_6366.JPG IMG_6367.JPG IMG_6358.JPG

ID mark on teapot

Can anyone identify the mark on this teapot? (the mark is pretty small and a little difficult to photograph!). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Old Blue Drinking Glasses...what are these?

It has been a long time since I have been on the eBay discussion boards! Does anyone recognize these glasses? They have a slight purple iridescent tinge. The design on them is flowers and trees. I have been looking for a couple of days, and cannot fi...

FA31D8C8-28B5-46AE-886D-93F205910F88.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! help with artist signature on oil canvas painting

Top name looks like Burt the other name looks like Hav or Haward (could be something totally different)It's on a drum tight canvas but low quality stretcher the kind i see on paintings from Haiti and Asia (Hong Kong 60's type paintings) the canvas is...

Dzi beads on eBay - are they real?

I saw on the eBay advertising for " Natural Agate old Tibetan Dzi beads".So I ordered few from different sellers, on the eBay and some from Ali express.To my best understanding, and I have some experience with minerals, none of them was made of Agate...

Marie Charlot's Ladies on the Beach

I would like to sell this, I was told that this is a 1970's replica of an original painting. Is Marie Charlot a frictional name.? And how much should I sell this for. Large, a wall filler.

DSCF0145.JPG DSCF0146.JPG DSCF0147.JPG DSCF0148.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors