Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Red Mark on Vase with Silver Eagles

Can anyone give me information about this vase? Any idea whether the red mark on the bottom is important or just an old sticker label that's firmly attached because of age. Thanks again.

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authentic Murano? Seabreeze? Who really makes this glass vase? Italy" Help from experts?

I've seen a lot of cheaper knockoffs of this style vase out there. This one is a different style/shape and it is very beautiful piece. It stands 11" tall and is about 6" in diameter at the top. The base is ground and polished, and there is no tell ta...

20190520_184624.jpg 20190520_184648.jpg

Wood Carving Statue?

please help id old wood carvinghandle with animal headdeep spoon like depression with possible handle depression

modernism vase

Would anyone care to project their opinion on this abstract/ modernism vase! Any ideas as to the possible maker or perhaps to whom it may be attributed? It is NOT signed! Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chinese Translation Help for Collectible

I have had this pretty little item for awhile and would like to know more about it, but cannot translate the card that came with it. I have tried using an app to convert the photo to text (didn't go well) and tried looking up each character, but didn...

DSC00584.JPG DSC00585.JPG DSC00595.JPG DSC00590.JPG

VINTAGE SILVERTONE PARLOR GUITAR

ANY INFO OR ID ON THIS YARD SALE FIND.,.INSIDE LABEL READS SILVERTONE ..CANT MAKE OUT THE ID NUMBERS.A MUSICIAN FRIEND SAYS ITS A SILVERTONE PARLOR GUITAR..COULD BE 1920'S OR NEWER...POOR CONDITION..BUT A COLLECTOR MAY WANT TO RESTORELOOKS LIKE AN IN...

Help Identifying an Autograph

My father in law cleaned out his basement and asked me if I could help him identify the autograph on this basketball. He lives in Colorado and I would guess he acquired this in the 1990s.

IMG_5219.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bronze art nouveau female mark ID

I'm stumped on this bronze art nouveau piece and the marking of HY little D circled. It's 4 x 2 x 2 and 2 pounds solid metal. Does anyone recognize the markings, style, is it art nouveau or 1960's psychedelics repro of art nouveau? Seems to be a pipe...

CIMG7209.JPG CIMG7210.JPG CIMG7207.JPG

Resolved! Can anyone read Russian?

I know this is a Russian clock tower of stacked blocks from 1973, but I can't read the information on the bottom. If anyone could give me some help, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

User avatar by Scout
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors