Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help identifying this dog statue please

This figure is about 4" tall and 6" across. The dog has one paw on top of what looks like a note. It is clay. No markings on the bottom other than tag which makes no sense to me if it is original to this piece. Any help.appreciated. Thank you.

Resolved! 2009 Pen & ink or watercolor Description Please

Hello, I have a nicely framed look like pen & Ink drawing possibly Tree of Life? Only initials for signature. Very unique looking with Dusk and Dawn under the shaded line and looks like FBRM above the line. Do you know what this represents and is tha...

Need help ID - Large (schoolhouse size) BELL with mirror covering base. storage chamber?

I'm not sure what this item is... It is a large bell, looks like a teacher's or schoolhouse bell. Heavy wood handle isremovable. The end of the handle also unscrews to reveal an empty chamber.The base of the bell has a mirror, or at least a mirrored ...

105_8148.JPG 105_8149.JPG 105_8151.JPG 105_8152.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

MC999 eBay Account Warning Notice

hi, what can i do? i'm old ebay buyer, i never received a warning. I spend thousands of dollars per year , I ebay buyer since Oct-06-14 Your account has been restricted for multiple violations of eBay’s Site Interference Policy. Unfortunately, this a...

Would like to know what this is

I bought these at a yard sale: first is a soup tureen with ladle by Derby Silver Company. It's the second item that I'd like someone to tell me what it is. It is not marked. It has, on the bottom ring type round piece (which is 7" across) two upright...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique painting of two sisters in mourning

A few years ago, I bid on a wonderful painting of two sister. They appeared to be between 6-12 years of age. Both were dressed in shades of grey. By their expressions, it seemed they were in mourning. By dress and design, I would guess it was done in...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

German porcelain Mark identification help

Is someone able to help identify this German porcelain park? It is a three-piece Figurine set with Germany and a number and C Dep in the mold but there is also a blue mark on the bottom of each

image.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors