Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help Identify a cast iron boot scraper with markings

I bought this boot scraper at an auction. When I picked it up, it was covered in gobs of old matted spiderwebs, crusted on dust and mud.I cleaned it several times. Some pitting became visible. Some deterioration due to age. Some brown spots - missing...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anybody have a worthpoint account?

I have this rare collectible crystal castle from 1987 and can't find any information on its value other than on Worthpoint. I only need to find the value of this one item. Anybody with an account who could look at this link to find the value would be...

Help with old 3 prong hay fork

This looks old, any ideas? Is is Amish, possibly? I know nothing about these but this looks in very good condition and has a beautiful patina compared to others I have seen. It is 62" long. All comments are welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Resolved! Help to Identify WWI German Sword

I have this German sword, that I believe is WWI. It is marked E&F Horster. Someone said it was a Naval Officer sword, but the symbol is different. It looks like a propeller. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

ID Help Please For Blue, Brown & Purple Drip Glaze Vase

This is a 9" drip glaze vase with no signature but a mark on the bottom. It looks alot like Bill Campbell pottery but it isn't signed nor does it have the familiar circles on the bottom. Would like ID help as to maker and if that odd squiggle on the ...

IMG_2607.JPG IMG_2608.JPG IMG_2610.JPG IMG_2611.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors