Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! Very Old Coin

I could use some help figuring out what this old coin I have is or where it comes from. I have searched all over the internet staring at coins and I have yet to see one like it. It to me looks like it was melted and then stamped. May be gold or bronz...

IMG_20200214_162443078.jpg IMG_20200214_162434693.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Chinese Vase Mark

Hello. Hoping I'm in the right place and if not please advise. I am wondering if someone can identify this Mark? Thanks so much for the help.  

Screenshot_20200213-211924~3.png

Do you know what this is and some history?

This came from an old attic. Can someone give me some history to this object? The height is approximately 9 1/4 inches high (23.5 cm), 7 1/2 inches (19 cm) in diameter. All the metal is brass. The pulley chains are approx. 3 feet (1 meter). The lense...

IMG_3198.JPG IMG_3197.JPG

Help identify this large jar

This jar with lid is 17.5 inches tall and 35 inches around widest place in the body the lettering on this jar seems to be above the glazing .Thanks in advance for any information you may have .

Fine Art Nudes - Proper Category?

Ok, So I am beyond frustrated at the moment. I've been selling on Ebay for going on ten years and have had some nice success as a side income selling my own photographs. A lot of figure studies, outdoor nudes, etc. Nothing sexual or lewd (subjective ...

Tea Caddy colonial C4 W XX

I have an eight sided tea caddy, most likely mahogany. I havebeen able to find others with the same markings, but they have an oval around the markings. As you can see by the attached pictures, mine does not have the oval ring. I am wondering if it m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone recognize this art pottery vase?

I found this vase and was attracted to it. It has felt covering the base. I thought I could remove the felt and see if it was signed. Then someone in line started talking to me and he said that sometimes they were released with the felt, which I neve...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with category

 can someone tell me what category I should put this in? Cannot be use for liquid. Bought over 20 years ago at Neiman Marcus

40E58E08-BE50-4829-BC75-8A6CED9D6DF8.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors