Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Help identify this weird item - cigarette holder with spike?

I think it has something to do with smoking - but I’ve never seen a holder with a spike in the end instead of an opening to insert cigar/cigarette into.It’s marked ARROW-HEAD & W.DC inside a Triangle. Thanks in advance for your help!   

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overseas Buyers using oregon address

Anyone having issues with buyers from Oregon that are actually overseas buyers, just using the Oregon addresses. Have had 1 that is a nonpayment for over a week, start a nonpayment request against that one. Shipped one to Oregon over week ago that is...

Resolved! Leather tool ??

Completely lost on this one. It is approximately 6" long. Leather. As you can see, it has two elastic bands. Looks like it would go on one's hand. Back is Pearson Corporate, ?? Bluff, Arkansas. Model 317 or 817

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help Me identify this Old Painting? (Signed)

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me identify the artist who painted this? I have been searching for a long time with no luck. I would appreciate any help you can provide. Also included in the pictures is the artist's signature. Thanks in advance!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Hello, I recently had an auction, where the buyer won. I am always skeptical of folks with now feedback. This person has ben unresponsive and I am considering canceling the sale. Has anyone encountered this person before? Thanks!

Resolved! Enamelware Object Identification

I don't really think this is an antique, but it's either this board or Home & Garden. This enamelware piece is 8" high and came with a couple of small coffee cups and a small teacup; no maker's mark. My first thought was hanging soap dish, but I'm at...

DSCN4545.JPG DSCN4546.JPG DSCN4548.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors