Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Resolved! I have a bronze reproduction - satue of Frederic Remington's 'Bronco Buster'.

My horse has a 'brand mark' on its back end, to show what ranch the horse belongs to. I own ' Frederic Remington The Masterworks' hardcover book on Remington's life and art works.Of all of the wonderful photos in the book, there isn't a good photo of...

need help with this plate marked with a Xon back

very thin porcelain plate marked on back with the letter X, the size is 9 1/2". in my book pottery and porcelain by warren e.cox in derby porcelain there is a person named cocker who used this mark pre 1840 on various pieces until 1840 and after that...

DSC00644 (2).JPG DSC00646 (3).JPG DSC00648 (1).JPG DSC00646 (4).JPG

Trading Card Grading

Anyone know of a decent, low-cost grading service for vintage non-sport trading cards? We have several from the 1960s we'd like to see graded. The big ones, PSA, Beckett... are expensive. These cards are probably worth $40-$60 graded (even at a low 6...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wagner Griswold cast iron

Confused. thought Wagner Ware and Griswold were two separate companies. This pan was up for sale at auction. Did they merge and create the double marking OR is this straight off the boat from China. I can't find where they merged.

wagner.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHAT ARE THESE?

about 7" x 5.5"cobalt blue lightweight ceramicI used them as candle holders but I think they may be something else. If anyone has an idea please reach out!Thanks

IMG_8956.JPG IMG_8957.JPG IMG_8958.JPG IMG_8959.JPG

seller listing altered coins

over time and under various names,this seller has listed many apparently altered 1912-s nickels with out noting possibility that they are not genuine based on the photos the mintmark appers to be either added or altered from a d. many have been sold....

kingofextras_0-1630422539561.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors